Friday 22 October 2010

Washington WWT


Had a wander around WWT Washington on Thursday, the light was poor again but we had a brilliant day out with our kids.

The above Sparrowhawk hit something small in a bush right outside of the hawthorn hide (I think it was a longtail tit but didn't have time to see.) then quickly carried it off to eat in the woods.





After sitting in the hide for a while we headed off around the centre where I spotted a couple of different 'birds' above us, the first was a very high flying Eurofighter and the next was G-HEMS - air ambulance - Pride of Cumbria.



My last image was taken on the Wednesday at Wallington Hall but I thought i'd add it to todays posting.


None of the images are good quality but considering the weather conditions lately and my poor knowledge of my still new to me 50D i'm happy enough with what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment