Sunday 20 February 2011

Lightroom

I visited Lindisfarne on the 12th February with my pal Keith Reeder.
I've already posted a few of my many really good (in my opinion) bird images but I also played about with the landscapes while out and about.

The below was taken with my 100-400L IS USM lens on the 50D. When I first looked at it I nearly put them all straight into the recycle bin as they lacked contrast and detail but I didn't and I decided to see if I could recover any details in Lightroom 3.3.

I've posted a before and after below - What do you lot think? I'm rather happy with the results but my monitor isn't calibrated yet so it might be a bit off!



2 comments:

  1. I'm still on version 2.2 and i know what can be done on that. Nothing better than getting it right at source but conditions don't always allow for that so a bit of tweeking comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete